It is important to us that when you sign up to a bookie you’re getting the best deal and the best experience, trust me there are quite a few websites out there that only want to take your money. The sites we promote care about you as a customer.
We are looking for stable software experience, a wide range of games, a variety of payment methods, easy deposits and withdrawals, and great customer support. Our experts’ team have reviewed over 100 online casino sites, to find the most honest, fair and clean gambling experience & valuable deal for both new and existing customers alike.
WHY DO THEY FEATURE ON OUR SITE
We only link up with the bookies we feel should be promoted and offer the best experience. we have a team of secret testers that will be a member of each bookie for a minimum of 3 months. This allows time to bet on several different markets, deposit, withdraw etc.
BUT I’M HERE TO WIN!
No problem at all, the casinos/bookies that we have picked for you offer great payouts on a huge selection of games/slots/sports markets. Huge jackpots to be won and a fair experience all round. If you are looking to win fair and square – choose one or even all of the guys and girls on the right hand side.
WHAT SORT OF GAMES CAN I PLAY?
Casino sites offer a wide variety of games. These include games like fruit slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat, poker and more, and sometimes even tournaments. At every casino, there are many variations and game types that are exclusive to one or a few specific casinos. Make sure the site you choose has the games that excite you. Popular game types include, but are not limited to:
Roulette sees players bet on where a ball will fall on a revolving wheel. The odds and excitement can vary across multiple variations of roulette, which include European roulette, French roulette and American roulette.
Blackjack players aim to obtain cards with the total face value of exactly 21. Online blackjack is especially exciting for offering bonuses on deposits, unlike the blackjack that is commonly available at standard land-based casinos.
These are the most frequently played games at both online casinos and their brick-and-mortar equivalents. Online, however, you can play slots games in a more streamlined way and enjoy a near-limitless number of bonuses.
This recreates the feeling of a land-based casino by providing a live video feed of a human, rather than a computerised, dealer. You can interact with this dealer and watch them as they arrange components on the table.
ITS IMPORTANT TO STAY IN CONTROL..
There are steps you can take to avoid developing an obsession and taking all the fun out of the whole online gaming experience. If you feel that you can’t follow these steps or that they must be meant for other people, it may be time to use that contact information posted on the next site you visit.
• Monitor Your Time – The online world may be loads of fun, but in reality, you can’t live there. If you are neglecting other area of life to play, set up a particular time of day for gaming, and stick to it.
• Limit Deposits – Use the option that allows you to watch your spending more carefully. It’s far too easy to spend an amazing amount of money online, set limits and then respect them. You can always remove them but remember, they are there to help you avoid major problems with over-spending.
• Keep Records of Activity – This is a really helpful option. Instant access to data that shows exactly how much you’ve spent or withdrawn will help you stay in control.
• Autoplay Controls – Those that enjoy the auto-play feature can take advantage of being able to select stake and loss limits before gaming begins. This feature even allows for a pause in the game when you hit a jackpot to help safeguard your winnings.
• Back Away Periodically – Have you ever noticed no matter how much you enjoy doing something (or how well you do it) too much of a fun thing dulls the shine or kills the excitement? Taking a day or few weeks off from online playing now and then helps keep the game fun and fresh.
• Self-Exclusion – If gaming becomes an issue in your life, you do have the option of excluding yourself for however long it takes to gain control again.